i wanna watch spidermanIII !!
hehehs.. TMR IS SOMEONE'S
VERY SPECIAL DAY!! xD
Guess who?? ;D
anyway, ANOTHER SOMEONE'S
BIRTHDAY WAS ON
SUNDAY, 29 APRIL ~
hahas SHALL POST TMR!!
oh yeahs..
SPIDERMAN III
is on screen =)
I SOOOOO WANNA WATCH IT!!!!!! :D
and just heard from sis that the rating is very high
which means it must be damn good =) yays!!
hahas i think my whole family wanna watch!!
hurry!! hurry!! I CAN"T WAIT!! =D
if only i..
regrets;
why can't i stop these regrets..
i don't know..
VERY SPECIAL DAY!! xD
Guess who?? ;D
anyway, ANOTHER SOMEONE'S
BIRTHDAY WAS ON
SUNDAY, 29 APRIL ~
hahas SHALL POST TMR!!
oh yeahs..
SPIDERMAN III
is on screen =)
I SOOOOO WANNA WATCH IT!!!!!! :D
and just heard from sis that the rating is very high
which means it must be damn good =) yays!!
hahas i think my whole family wanna watch!!
hurry!! hurry!! I CAN"T WAIT!! =D
if only i..
regrets;
why can't i stop these regrets..
i don't know..
Comments