result results
OH MANS.. I'M SCARED.
RESULTS WILL BE OUT TMR D:
PLEASE LET ME PASS CRS!
I DON'T WANNA TAKE SUPP PAPER :\
what is this feeling?
so insecure..

[credits: http://dbskfan.blogspot.com/]
is it wrong to like some idol too much?
'cause i think i really like DBSK a lot.
Though i don't really know why i'm so deeply attached to them,
and even though i'm not a super fan,
but they make me feel like no one else can ever replace them in my heart.
I love their meaningful songs,
which cheers me up when i'm down,
that taught me many things,
and makes me want to be there for them like how they did for me.
And because i know i can't do anything much,
so i can only pray for them, believe them, support them in any way i can.
DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITING! ♥
RESULTS WILL BE OUT TMR D:
PLEASE LET ME PASS CRS!
I DON'T WANNA TAKE SUPP PAPER :\
what is this feeling?
so insecure..

[credits: http://dbskfan.blogspot.com/]
is it wrong to like some idol too much?
'cause i think i really like DBSK a lot.
Though i don't really know why i'm so deeply attached to them,
and even though i'm not a super fan,
but they make me feel like no one else can ever replace them in my heart.
I love their meaningful songs,
which cheers me up when i'm down,
that taught me many things,
and makes me want to be there for them like how they did for me.
And because i know i can't do anything much,
so i can only pray for them, believe them, support them in any way i can.
DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITING! ♥
Comments