Liar liar pants on fire.
I hope it burns you.
And how I wished he had never met you.
Because you're like a freaking devil ruining our lives.
I hate you, I detest you, and I despise you, from the bottom of my heart.
So many chances but you never learn.
That's why this time, I won't forgive you anymore.
Let's wait and see who's gonna win.
And FYI I was never on your side, no correction, WE were never on your side.
I don't even want to wish you goodluck, you're just not worth it.
And how I wished he had never met you.
Because you're like a freaking devil ruining our lives.
I hate you, I detest you, and I despise you, from the bottom of my heart.
So many chances but you never learn.
That's why this time, I won't forgive you anymore.
Let's wait and see who's gonna win.
And FYI I was never on your side, no correction, WE were never on your side.
I don't even want to wish you goodluck, you're just not worth it.
Comments