Rather Insomnia than too much sleep.
Right now I am taking a breather. I am trying to do up my damned resume AGAIN which has undoubtedly made me feel sleepy at the sight of it. This is bad, really bad. But luck's on my side thanks to ___, for giving me some help - haha I promised not to tell anyone so yeah(: I really want to get this over and done with! Oh give me the strength and will to do so! Yes go Annabel!
Anyways, just to sidetrack a little, great dinner with Fiona, Fangrui and Dacia! :D
Well, i should get going! Now I am all pumped up (: Dear brain, please keep me awake for me to complete my stuffs! Then i can give you a well deserved rest.
just too bad for me,
but it is so similar; somewhat.
Anyways, just to sidetrack a little, great dinner with Fiona, Fangrui and Dacia! :D
Well, i should get going! Now I am all pumped up (: Dear brain, please keep me awake for me to complete my stuffs! Then i can give you a well deserved rest.
just too bad for me,
but it is so similar; somewhat.
Comments