Two occasions, One celebration.

HAPPY MUMMY DAY! :D
&
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY
TO MY SISTER JAS GOY! :D


I'm lazy to post about the details, so that's that.
HAHAHAHHAHA.

I think i should have some icon that says my current mood.
& for now it'll be: crappy & high. LOL

argh i hate resume writing.
I'm done with it but it never feels like it's ever done.

Article Review consultation's tmr!
Well, that's actually quite easy to find i guess,
just difficult to start.

And all the researches to be done for the projects!
D: LOL well~ my current mood isn't helping! NOOOOOOOOOO.


but you have already chosen a path that is different,
but you won't come back.
everyday and night the words overflow,
but I have realized,
they would never reach you again,

now we cannot turn back,
we cannot go back,
to the way we were before.

but still,
even so,
I am praying that you may be happy for eternity

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh. Times are hard.

Knowing it all and knowing nothing.