What a beautiful paradox.
It's complicated - the human feelings. They are always described by simple words, but they mean so much more. That feeling is never-ending because at any point of time, I guess, you are feeling something. Be it the overflowing joy of happiness or laughter,the dejected heart, that boiling heat in you, or even the funny contridiction when you really want to do something but you are afraid to do so. Even if it is just a teeny-weeny bit of prick in you, it is still a feeling; just not that overwhelming.
I must say, I really dislike expressing too much. There are many reasons why and I reckon that I am just one of the many who does so. I don't like to bother people, I feel like I'm troubling them when I share with them my feelings (but of course i do it, not extensively, not to everybody, just a few, and not everything) - well, we all like some privacy right? Then it is also partly because I don't like people to ask me; either I'm lazy to explain or I just don't want you to know. And it might be also because I don't want to deal with you. Lastly, it is because I cannot say because it will affect you.
Right, I am lame and bored and I am going to rest my heavy head now. I feel tired everyday and I wonder why. I can't sleep tonight, I don't feel like sleeping. And ironically, everytime after i write that, i really feel like sleeping. but not tonight.. maybe not tonight.. sheesh heck, i'm gonna go get some rest now. tmr gonna recce boat quay with group mates! :D & meeting reb in the morning again! :D wheeees~
I want to go jogging, swimming, running.. whatever sports exercise! LOL. I am really going to sleep now. So tired.
sometimes i like people status because i feel the same way but i can't say the same thing; like how much i miss you.
haha.
I must say, I really dislike expressing too much. There are many reasons why and I reckon that I am just one of the many who does so. I don't like to bother people, I feel like I'm troubling them when I share with them my feelings (but of course i do it, not extensively, not to everybody, just a few, and not everything) - well, we all like some privacy right? Then it is also partly because I don't like people to ask me; either I'm lazy to explain or I just don't want you to know. And it might be also because I don't want to deal with you. Lastly, it is because I cannot say because it will affect you.
Right, I am lame and bored and I am going to rest my heavy head now. I feel tired everyday and I wonder why. I can't sleep tonight, I don't feel like sleeping. And ironically, everytime after i write that, i really feel like sleeping. but not tonight.. maybe not tonight.. sheesh heck, i'm gonna go get some rest now. tmr gonna recce boat quay with group mates! :D & meeting reb in the morning again! :D wheeees~
I want to go jogging, swimming, running.. whatever sports exercise! LOL. I am really going to sleep now. So tired.
sometimes i like people status because i feel the same way but i can't say the same thing; like how much i miss you.
haha.
Comments