blind-ness
I think I'm gonna need to wear specs PERMANENTLY!
I see things blurry sometimes.
Especially when I overuse the computer or my iphone.
Not like I can help it for the com, I am rushing my part for project.
LOL I am actually sorta done for the report but it took up more pages than I expected..
Damn. & I have been using the com for nearly 6 hours straight I guess.
No wonder I feel pretty sick.
Yeah, gonna go bath & refresh myself now.
Shall continue chionging at 6pm (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My dream House.
Shall post it later when I have drawn it. :D
happily happily happily, I smile everyday.
But sadly sadly sadly, I don't feel that way.
Not anybody's fault but mine,
I don't understand why I feel this way.
Someday I will make it come true,
that dream of mine ;)
I see things blurry sometimes.
Especially when I overuse the computer or my iphone.
Not like I can help it for the com, I am rushing my part for project.
LOL I am actually sorta done for the report but it took up more pages than I expected..
Damn. & I have been using the com for nearly 6 hours straight I guess.
No wonder I feel pretty sick.
Yeah, gonna go bath & refresh myself now.
Shall continue chionging at 6pm (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My dream House.
Shall post it later when I have drawn it. :D
happily happily happily, I smile everyday.
But sadly sadly sadly, I don't feel that way.
Not anybody's fault but mine,
I don't understand why I feel this way.
Someday I will make it come true,
that dream of mine ;)
Comments