bored.

Yoz! :) Just now was out with my relatives for lunch at somewhere near Bugis. It was pretty fun though I'm the only teenager(?) while the rest are adults and two little toddlers. HAHA. They're so cute! :D I took little girl number 1 out for a walk to chase birds. LOL I was pretty scared though, 'cause that whole pathway was pigeons everywhere; on grounds and trees, I was super afraid that they will shit on us lahs. Hahahahaha but I guess we're really lucky and the pigeons are really nice to us? HAHAHAHA okays anyways her name is Qi Xiu (Tiffany). I think it is spelled like that. She is my cousin (Gu Huai)'s daughter, also known as my 6th aunt's eldest son's daughter. LOL. She is really obedient, well most of the time hahhaha.

Yeah anyways, I met little girl number 2 first. I wanted to name her number one but I was gonna talk about Qi Xiu first so yeah. Little number two is smaller in size and she is my cousin (Daniel)'s daughter, also known as my 4th aunt's 2nd son's daughter. HAHA. Yea alright, so little girl number 2 name is Caryn a.k.a Xuan Xuan - i think it's a nickname but i don't know the actual name hahaha. She is really funny and prety easy to make her laugh! Cute :D

okays I guess I should show their very cute picture to you all~ :D


The first pic is Qi Xiu. The rest are Caryn (xuan xuan)!

Cute huh! :D hehehe

and now I'm in dad's office.
Gonna work with meichin later!(:
Hope everything will go well today too!

PS. Tmr's Micky Park Yoochun's birthday! :D

Comments