DBSK LOVE! ♥
I'm DUPER HAPPY! :D
HAHAHAHAHA~
Because I got to watch JaeSuChun's thanksgiving performance @ 8pm just now!
& I just heard a contestant in Xing Guang Chuan Qi sang DBSK's 'Love in the ice' :D
DBSK is still the best! Hahaha
But he is alright lahs.
I'm so energized after hearing that(:
DBSK HWAITING! ♥
no matter how long it takes, i will believe in you.
Always. (:
Yeah & I'm off to finish up Desti!
Hoho. Why must school start so soon :/
The holidays felt like it will never end.. mans. HAHA
Okays! Byeeeeeeee. yeah almost done :D
HAHAHAHAHA~
Because I got to watch JaeSuChun's thanksgiving performance @ 8pm just now!
& I just heard a contestant in Xing Guang Chuan Qi sang DBSK's 'Love in the ice' :D
DBSK is still the best! Hahaha
But he is alright lahs.
I'm so energized after hearing that(:
DBSK HWAITING! ♥
no matter how long it takes, i will believe in you.
Always. (:
Yeah & I'm off to finish up Desti!
Hoho. Why must school start so soon :/
The holidays felt like it will never end.. mans. HAHA
Okays! Byeeeeeeee. yeah almost done :D
Comments