FINALLLLEHHH.

I'm finally done with my F&B part (once again)
Let's hope i don't have to edit it again though i still have all the appendices to add in..

Looks like it's gonna be another busy day tmr again!
Should I do desti. or MICE first?
hahaha I think half-half! Than chiong for desti. , then MICE! :D

So many things on my mind.
Hmms. know that feeling of wanting to be nice but unable to..
wonder if it's my mind that changes too quickly or my heart that forgives too easily.

This kind of things,
not the time for me to keep up with,
maybe after everything in school is done then I will face it again.

Alrights I shall get my precious sleepppppppp! :D

nights everyone!(:
I love the night sky tonight,
it's empty; well, at least I don't see any stars, moon or airplanes..
just like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh. Times are hard.

Knowing it all and knowing nothing.