i believe. maybe..
hello. I am feeling lethargic. I'm not sleepy just tired. Tired of so many things & the worst is that I can't do anything about it. I don't feel like doing anything.. Maybe I am just used to it already. Maybe I just don't want to care anymore. Why can't I be definite about things? Sometimes looking at both sides ain't such a good thing huh?
Anyways, I was really happy & excited on Sunday when my cousin had his wedding. All the kids there, and some relatives. I had such a wonderful time :D Well, they made my day!
I wonder is it me? or is it you? Because I love you & sometimes I really dislike what you do but I will always feel sorry for you and so I can't bring myself to ignore you. Because I am like that, I think it hurts me. & it's not only one of you that does this, so if i count, it would be hurt x 3 for now.. I guess.
don't know. you really don't know.
Anyways, I was really happy & excited on Sunday when my cousin had his wedding. All the kids there, and some relatives. I had such a wonderful time :D Well, they made my day!
I wonder is it me? or is it you? Because I love you & sometimes I really dislike what you do but I will always feel sorry for you and so I can't bring myself to ignore you. Because I am like that, I think it hurts me. & it's not only one of you that does this, so if i count, it would be hurt x 3 for now.. I guess.
don't know. you really don't know.
Comments