In love with Love Revolution. :D

I really like that phrase that goes "I want you in my life~". It sounds really nice. I bet everyone would love to hear that from someone. It makes you feel like there is someone to live for.(: It is really sweet. And right now, my heart is feeling fluttery, not because of any particular person, but because of all the love i read about other people. The never-dying love, the unforgettable love, the unconditional love, the courageous love, the kind of love that gives you hope, to cherish life & live on.

Sometimes life is not easy, we all need somebody to tell us everything's gonna be okay and that there's always someone there for you. Even though it is just words, the words you say with what you truly feel means more than anything in the world. Yet sometimes, the action fails the words. Life is not a fairytale nor a story book, you don't get saved every time. Isn't it incredible? Why does the male lead always get to be there for the girl in the stories we read and the dramas we watch? Because I guess we all hope for it. But it won't happen so often in reality. So if there is this one time you feel like no one's there for you, it's because they don't know what you're going through. I'm sure, there is someone who will want to be there for you.(:

Being lost. What's worse than being lost as a kid? The answer to that, it's so simple... Being lost as an adult. Because people expect you to know just 'cause you're an adult. You're supposed to be sensible and all that, but people do get to the wrong path sometimes, they get lost. Without any help, it just gets worst. I hope someone inspiring can change that, and I believe that there will be this one person that we all admire so much. Someday.

And to that, I don't know which is worst, knowing that there was a chance but you let it go or living in the pain? Wait, are they the same? Seems so. But no. Both are different but the feeling is almost the same; it all boils down to the same generic description - pain. Regrets and loss, which is greater; which is worse? I guess regretting over something you had a chance at and thus, it became your loss is the worst?

Actually I'm feeling really sleepy now, finally.
The past few days feels like insomnia had hit me, even today, tonight.
It's not bad, because rushing of projects & deadlines!
Anyways, still left with Desti. Max 5 pages. LOL!
I don't even know what to write about, is there so much to write on?
Oh wells, written a little already, shall continue tomorrow..
Hope I can wake up at 5 am! hahahahaha. & it's alr 3:04 am!

& IT'S DADDY'S DAY! :D
HAPPY DADDY'S DAY! :D


Tmr gonna have lunch celebration!
Wheeeees :D OKEY DOKEY! I'm off to mah lovely bed :D HAHA

there's always something about you, i can't quite comprehend.
what you make me feel whenever I see you or hear your name.
i wonder why that habit never change..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh. Times are hard.

Knowing it all and knowing nothing.