Lucifer
Haha I am actually not in the mood to blog
but it feels like I haven't been updating it.
So, yeah here goes..
SHINee's new album's out!
I actually prefer the Ring Ding Dong album more,
but the more I watch Lucifer's dance, the more I like the song! :D
hahah & I like obsession too (:
but these two songs seems to contridict each other in some ways.
Okays that's all. hahaha
Btw, I know I'm really slow,
but I completed watching Heading to the Ground last week!
Yay! :D
& for the end note..
sometimes I can't differentiate reality and my dreams,
because sometimes reality seems too good to be true.
but it feels like I haven't been updating it.
So, yeah here goes..
SHINee's new album's out!
I actually prefer the Ring Ding Dong album more,
but the more I watch Lucifer's dance, the more I like the song! :D
hahah & I like obsession too (:
but these two songs seems to contridict each other in some ways.
Okays that's all. hahaha
Btw, I know I'm really slow,
but I completed watching Heading to the Ground last week!
Yay! :D
& for the end note..
sometimes I can't differentiate reality and my dreams,
because sometimes reality seems too good to be true.
Comments