HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! :D

ONCE AGAIN IT'S NATIONAL DAY FOR SINGAPORE!

HAPPY 45th BIRTHDAY
DEAREST SINGAPORE! :D

I LOVE YOU!! :D


I actually miss singing all the national day songs, like when I was in primary or secondary school.
I have grown up so much already! It feels.. kinda melancholic. Yet, I have never regretted coming this far in life. I am really grateful that I am born in this marvelous country, where I won't be alone, because this is my home.

It is undoubtly pretty safe in this country, and relatively small which makes travelling so much faster and convenient. Though sometimes it gets boring, there are actually many places we have never been to or explore in Singapore.

It is because of Singapore that we meet and live with people of different races, and religion; a cosmopolitan country. That's why we have friends of different colours - it is interesting and fun.

Most of all, I am more than happy to live in Singapore because I love the culture here. It may not be the perfect country or has the perfect people, but no one country is perfect too. So that's why at least in my eyes, Singapore is a perfect place, my perfect home. Except maybe the weather, the kiasu aunties and uncles, etc.. Just kidding! It may not be the best that we have but it actually creates a sense of identity for us? Weird but interesting. Maybe we should have something nicer for others to remember Singapore as..

This is the end of my national day speech. LOL. Okays let's hope that Singapore will achieve greater heights in the future and be known worldwide. I love you Singapore! :D

ps. I guess I will be changing to tumblr soon! Wait for my news haha :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh. Times are hard.

Knowing it all and knowing nothing.