Hellos and Goodbyes.


Just a random picture.

The Heart.

I wonder, am I thinking too much?
Because it feels like I'm the only one who is taking in everything,
and you all don't seem to care much about that.
I'm confused, afraid and unsure.
I wish someone can tell me the answers but I know I need to find it myself.

I wish that you can help me; like how i'd helped you before,
but the situation's different now.
It's fine, 'cause eventually everything's gonna be okay.

Don't judge me if you don't go what I'm going through.
Forget it. People change, not like it's controllable.
Well, maybe it is, but too bad I can't.
And actually I guess it applies to everyone too?

Sorry, just some rants.
I don't think I want to say whatever's happening right now,
so I hope that you guys won't ask me what's wrong.
I appreciate all your concerns for me (if any),
and really, thank you very much if you really care for me.

I may be a nice or good person, but I know I'm not a fun person.
I hope I can be one but I don't know how to.
I hope I won't spoil anyone's day.

Please take care. Stay healthy and happy all!(:
And with that, I shall end tonight(early morning)'s post.
Sleep well and sweet dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh. Times are hard.

Knowing it all and knowing nothing.