Tonight.

I'm finally free to use the com!
The house is messy and everything.. so sian.
& I'm so freaking tired from yov everyday! :\

Just a while ago I read something on facebook about marriage.
It is something which many of us missed out on,
not appreciating or cherishing the relationships we have.
Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/note.php?note_id=407640990562&id=743662869

I don't know about anyone else but for me,
sometimes I guess it gets hard to remember everything.
Sometimes you're just so tired, it really slipped off your mind;
but sometimes it's because I don't want to feel what I'm feeling,
so I try to stop that thought, and I try to forget everything.
It doesn't really works when you just tried it the first few times
but it starts to work as time passes by,
by not looking at things which will remind you of it,
by diverting your attention to something else,
by really forgeting such a thing ever exist.
Fooling your mind itself.
It is never easy, and it becomes a habit.
But in actual fact, it has never been forgotten,
that's why sometimes it comes back to you unexpectedly.

And I feel really bad, I doin't know what am I doing.
I keep saying the things I don't mean to, to my family.
I don't know if I'm tired or what but I hate this me.
It feels like I'm hurting them but I just can't control it.
Why am I feeling this way?
I am really sorry.
What should I do...?

stolen my soul, stolen my heart...

Comments